Thread: oil pulling
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #17
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs
I would guess that your "toothache" may be related to the sinus issues more than you think. All of the nerves in that area, sinus/ear/jaw relay together. Ear pain can actually be translated into jaw pain and vice versa. Have you ever tried a OTC allergy med? I'm pretty bad right now as well and Allegra works for me. I second a neti pot or rinse. Why does it scare you? I think it's the best thing ever. I'm especially prone to sinus infections and bronchitis. I would have 1-2 infections yearly until I found the neti pot thanks to the mamas on here. I haven't had an infection in 3 yrs and no serious colds either. I've never heard of oil pulling. I wonder what my dentist would think about that. I have a lot of work being done right now, years of neglecting my teeth.
I knew that it could be related but I'm pregnant and don't like to take anything while I am. I think it scares me because I've heard of people using it wrong and getting amoeba infections or other things like that. Also I hate having water in my nose lol