View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
amykins04
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
All sold, please delete!

Everything has been washed in original Tide and line dried when possible. We are a smoke free, pet friendly home. Prices include shipping, if you are outside of US, please contact me for correct price. I ship within 48 hours of payment received. Thanks for looking

BOTH SOLD2 Planet Wise pail liners. These fit perfect in a 13 gallon can. Used about 6 months in a rotation, PUL is in excellent condition, no stains. $13ppd each. BOTH SOLD

SOLD5 contoured Zorb inserts. I purchased this used but didn't use them because they were too big for my needs. No stains that I can see, 14.5 inches long (measured from tip to tip) and 3.75 inches wide at the smallest point. $12ppd for the 5.SOLD

SOLD6 prefolds that measure 13 inches wide and 14 inches long. I bought these used but never ended up using them. No stains that I can see. $12ppd for the 6.SOLD

5 pairs of girly Babylegs. Only pair that was ever worn were the flower pair, they were worn about 5 times, and are slightly pily. 5ppd each or all 5 for 20ppd.SOLD

Please PM with interest, thanks

Last edited by amykins04; 11-26-2012 at 08:07 AM.
amykins04 is offline   Reply With Quote