View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
QOTW: My dream job....I would love more than anything to stay home & have babies & go to all the school functions & bake cookies. Lol. Outside of the home...social work (which is what I have my degree in). I'm a "fixer" and I like to help people fix their problems or even just helping them out. If that makes sense.

I think we are not NTNP anymore? We both kind of figured it would happen by now and it hasn't (starting our 5th cycle). I'm 31 & he's about to be 31. We'd like anywhere from 1 more kid to 3. I want 1, he wants 3. I said if we got 3 I would love them...but if we got just 1 more I wouldn't be disappointed. I would prefer to be done having babies by the time I'm 40...which only leaves about 8 years you know?

I know I'm ovulating, I can feel it (it hurts worse than AF cramps sometimes). I'm not sure if I feel the pain before, during or after the egg is released though. He asked me to pick up an ovulation kit so we can see...maybe our timing is just off? So I ordered some online (holy wow those tests are expensive in stores!!). So I guess that we aren't NTNP anymore? Heh