Old 11-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
fuzzdoodle
Registered Users
seller

Tons of Fitteds

PM me with questions or for me photos.

Thirsties $10ppd
GMD yellow edged workhorses - $19ppd for both
LoveyBums (art project) - $6ppd with the purchase of another diaper. (no snap-in soaker, but will include 1 organic cotton Motherease insert for $2)
Unknown brand (prints) - super soft, velour feeling inside/soaker - $9ppd
Kissaluvs Newborn - $7ppd with another purchase, soft and EUC elastic but a little matted?

Unknown brands, Size Medium, great for overnights ( $12 each)

Various brands: contact me for more pics.
Mudpies: $18ppd each
Little Caboose: $18ppd each
TotsBots - SOLD
Lucy's Hope Chest: $12ppd
Simon's Cloth $15ppd
Full Moon Baby Gear: $15ppd

All others $8 with the purchase of another diaper.

(Full Moon Baby Gear, Luke's Drawers, Little Caboose, Puddle catchers, Mudpies, Dewdrops, TotsBots)

Additional Details:
Unless otherwise noted, all are in excellent or very good used condition and I will specify any defects or signs of wear/use that I am aware of, but PLEASE see pictures for subjective details regarding condition
I will take numerous detailed photos to avoid any confusion or miscommunication. If you have ANY concerns, please contact me directly upon receipt of your items and I will try to work with you. I'm a hard-working mamma just like you and would hate for anyone to be unhappy with their purchase!!

All of my diapers are washed in charlie's detergent and hung to dry whenever possible, approximately 80% of the time. They come from a smoke-free, dog friendly home. Both my dog, my baby, and I have hair....I have tried my best to remove lint, fuzz, hair, pixy dust, etc, but again, please see the close-up photos and understand that I may not get every speck off.

Please contact me with any other questions

Please be PayPal READY, and let me know if you are ISO of anything else, i have tons of pockets, covers, to unload etc.

Last edited by fuzzdoodle; 11-04-2012 at 09:37 AM.
fuzzdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote