View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #5
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: what should they get?

It really depends on the size of the kid, is he big/small, tall and thin? ect, and what kind of car is it in? What are their RF goals? All of that matters in choosing a seat. There are lots of awesome convertibles out there. I love my radian because my kid is huge and tall, but it's a pain to install sometimes. True fits are nice seats but have a lower RF limit-which for some is no problem, my son hit 35lbs at 18months old so for us that was an issue. Britax seats are trim front to back and super easy to install but are lacking in leg room. There's just a lot more to consider than which one is best for an 8 month infant and last for years, lots of seats fit that bill.

All my cute NB & Small Summer Girly wool is for sale (Shy violet NB Capris and MM Winter Pear Skirty left: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1584097
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote