View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sit and stand strollers for dummies??

We are stroller people too. I have had many different sit and stands. Here is my take

We used the standard Graco double stroller until the baby was out of the bucket for the first two.

Baby Trend sit and stand-- like it for my older boys. There isn't a sun shade over the sit/stand part (at least on the one I had) they were 4 and 2 when I got it. At one point had three kids on it when my 4 year old neice was with us. With a newborn I didn't lke the idea of the bucket being out front. It just seemed so far away.

Joovy sit and stand--hated it. way to small. I have bigger boys and it was horrible to push

Graco ready to grow---love, love, love this stroller. If this had been available when I had DS2 i would have bought it and never needed another one. I used it as a standard sit and stand last spring at a festivle and had both my boys and my niece all riding on it. The sun shades cover both the front seat and the stand part. That is important to me for my red headed kiddos. It is soo easy to push even with the three kids on it. Last weekend I used it for the first time with the baby. My brothers GF daughter (age 1) sat int he front seat and I put the 2nd seat on and my baby trend bucket sat sideways perfectly in the seat. It was so nice for the zoo trip. I plan on keeping this one for a long time.