View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
nevergivingaway
Registered Users
seller

ADDED MORE! Lots of new toys, Disney DVD & video games (and a few used, too)!

We are moving and in the process - I really need to get rid of some of this STUFF that we have. I am VERY trade friendly for things that we NEED as well as Xmas gifts. If I have something you want, check out my ISO in my siggy or link me up to your trade list.

Prices do not include shipping which will be actual. I am doing it this way because with this many things listed, the likelihood of combined shipping is pretty high. Plus, if you buy many things - I'm likely to give you a deal.

Check out this link for smaller items and stocking stuffers!

I have more that I will be adding regularly so check back!!

I have a Fisher Price Princess Songs Palace playset/dollhouse. BRand new - dented box.

(Will add pic)

I have several Thomas the train TrackMaster sets. They are new - I'll have to get model #s tonight.

(Will add pics)

I have this bike right here. It is brand new - not even put together. The box isn't in the most perfect condition though.

BArbie cruise ship. Brand new, unused - box is not perfect.

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Poppity Pop Musical Dino

Brand new sealed Disney DVDs with gift sets. $15/each.

Soft play finger puppet set. New, unused. $10.

Gloworm. New but missing box. $9.

Random baby toys. $6.

Cars. In box. $5.

iCarly thing. $7

HTF Ned the talking dino. Again - see packaging. $20.

Monster truck mayhem. Again, packaging is not absolutely perfect. Has a tear on the bottom which I taped shut. Includes game and the steering wheel for the remote (not included). $14.

Tamagotchi Music Star. This packaging is perfect. $14.

SpyNet video watch. This packaging is also not damaged. These are currently selling for $35-$40 on ebay and I'm sure that'll go up as Christmas draws closer. $30.

Smart Cycle Spongebob. NIP. $15.

Vtech touch and learn storytime books. These are brand new and unused but missing from package. $3 each or $10 for all.

Lots of video games. Some are preowned *but in shrinkwrap* and some are new *in shrinkwrap*. Asking $10/each.

Large lot of EEUC baby toys. Asking $25ppd for all of them. They are heavy.

I have another of these WAHM taggie style blankets. I bought them for my twin nephews last year as Xmas gifts and then forgot about them. They are new (though fleece was prepped before sewing). 8ppd.

I also have a brand new sealed Disney Oliver & Company Anniversary edition DVD with collectible activity tin with notepad, stickers, pens and a zipper pull. $20ppd.

Brand new sealed Disney The Emperor's New Groove DVD with collectible activity tin with notepad, stickers, pen and a zipper pull $20ppd.
ISO/IHA plus.... I will ALWAYS trade for yarn!

Last edited by nevergivingaway; 12-06-2012 at 05:42 PM.
nevergivingaway is offline   Reply With Quote