View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
TexasMelanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Crochet Baby Doll - Thoughts Needed - New Pics Added

Hello Mamas!

Here is a baby doll that I've made for my daughter and I want to start making these for my store.

I have a few questions for you. Any thoughts are appreciated!

1. I've stitched the eyes on this doll. Do you prefer stitched eyes like this or would you rather have some kind of baby doll safety eye instead?

2. I was thinking of having the doll available as well as additional outfits (a pair of overalls, a dress, etc). Do you think you would be more inclined to buy the baby if there were outfits?

3. There is another pattern where the body includes the legs. Would you find the doll cuter if it had legs as opposed to just the cuddle baby like the above?

4. Right now I'm thinking $25.00 for the doll, $30.00 for the doll and a hat, $35.00 for the doll, a hat and an additional outfit. What do you think about these prices from a fellow crafter's standpoint? Too high? Too low?

TIA!!!

EDITED:
New pictures added. I added hair to my daughter's doll, a little blanket and also a pair of overalls that can be taken off and on. Also a picture of my DD holding her - my DD will be 2 in January.

Calming the Storm

Last edited by TexasMelanie; 11-07-2012 at 07:03 PM.
TexasMelanie is offline   Reply With Quote