Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Crochet Baby Doll - Thoughts Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesajane View Post
I think your doll is adorable!
1. I like the eyes stitched on.
2. Having more clothes wouldn't increase my odds of buying it. But having dolls with different outfits might. Meaning: I might be more incline to buy the doll for my son if it had overalls.
3. I like the cuddle doll. No legs necessary.
4. How big is the doll? The price would be a little steep for me, but if it was a bigger doll, I might spring for it. 10"? 12"?
Thank you! This doll is about 9" tall though I could use a larger hook and make it bigger. That makes sense about the outfits. I appreciate your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itiswhatitis1984 View Post
I love this doll!! We find out Friday if we are having a girl or boy & I'd love to get one if we have a little girl!! I'd rather have legs. I love the stitched eyes. Personally I would use this for a younger child so I wouldn't be interested in extra outfits. However I love the idea of picking from a couple of different outfits. I think the price is on the higher side but I also realize how much work goes into making this type of doll. Considering that I would consider getting it as a special gift
Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on your baby! I'm sure you are so excited about Friday - good luck! I think that picking from different outfits is a good idea. So far I'm really liking the swaddle look better just because clothing is easier and all but I am going to try a doll with legs here in the next week to see how I like it. In the future if you are interested at all I would love to make your little one a baby doll!
Calming the Storm
TexasMelanie is offline   Reply With Quote