View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD!!!!! "Potty Patty" Potty Training doll still available!

ALL SOLD

*****Training pants are all sold, Potty Patty doll at the bottom is still for sale, only $20ppd takes her!********

I bought this collection when I potty trained my oldest, and she trained so fast we barely used this stuff. I'd say most of the trainers were used less than 3 times, some maybe not at all. My youngest decided to potty train herself (waaay before I was ready) and we didn't use it at all for her, so it's time to let it go. These are all size SMALL (24-29lbs as advertized). I'd like to sell it all as a set, including a training doll:

SOLD1. SIX Potty Patty Cotton training pants: (cost new $42.95) 4 look pretty much brand new, one has a *very* faint stain near the waistband on the back side, and one has a light poop stain on the inside as well as a very faint stain near the binding by the right leg. I never tried anything other than my regular detergent on these, so I don't know if it could be removed with a stain treater.

Inside all cotton trainers:

One pair with light poop stain:

Same pair as above with faint stain by right leg:

One pair with faint stain near back waistband:

SOLD2. TWO white waterproof pull on pants, brand new in package. (cost new $9.95)

SOLD3. Three Potty Patty Waterproof cotton training pants: (cost new $29.95) Two look pretty much brand new, one has an extremely faint stain inside.
Inside all waterproof cotton trainers:

One pair with very faint stain inside:

4. Potty Patty Doll (cost new $39.95), feed her water from her bottle then she will pee on a potty when you squeeze her thigh. The plan we followed encouraged the child to "teach" the doll the responsibility of where to go potty and thereby learn for themselves. They can learn what happens when there is an accident too. Includes 2 bottles, clothes/slippers, her diaper, and 3 pairs of big girl panties/trainers for her to graduate into. My girls did play with her, and her hair is not in pigtails any more. She does have a bit of a wonky hair-do. $20ppd

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like specific pictures of anything, I have inspected everything very closely, but I am human... Sale will be final, so please ask questions first! Thanks!

Last edited by SazBaby; 01-03-2013 at 11:52 AM.
SazBaby is offline   Reply With Quote