View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
Schneckj34
Registered Users
seller

Sold .. Thanks mamas!!

Okay so i wanted to love wool. I purchased it for my nighttime stash, so it didn't get much use. Working full time and all has just made it hard. Sticking with my AIO's for know. Diapers washed in Melaleuca and wool washed in Eucalan. This would be great for a starter fitted and wool cover stash. I have 6 fitteds, 3 snappies, 4 covers, and a very full bottle of ecualan wash. Thinking 170 shipped as the weight will be pricey!! Right now looking to sell as a lot. Thanks for looking. Please feel free to ask questions. Mostly in need of paypal.. Could maybe be swayed by some new 18-24m boys clothes. But I'm picky.

Up first 5 sustainablebabyish snapless multi-fitteds and one goodmama. The Sbish was bought here new, they still look new except 2 insert have very faint staining. They have not been sunned (we just had a hurricane and sun has been hard to find). The Goodmama was bought here used. Also in EUC, no staining or smells..lol.

Next i have 4 covers. The Grateful Buns are size large. For those of you not familiar with Grateful buns she makes excellent covers that she sells on Etsy. The red was accidentally put in wash, it shrunk a bit, but otherwise okay, since the wool was felted on inside anyway, it needs lanolin. (I can do this but will slow shipping of course). I would say it fits more like a medium now. I retook the picture as the one had a fuzzy on it. The blue/grey is an underwater (3 layers as apposed to her regulars which have 2). It was hardly used. It is freshly washed in eucalan!. The brown ecoposh was bought here used. I would say GUC only because it is starting to look like it could use a shave. I don't own a shaver though. I don't know size, can take measurements at request. Fits the same as the large Grateful buns. It is also freshly washed. Lastly i have a Disana cover new with tags. Size is 12-24months, but just by looking at it I know it would fit my 10month old (he is average sized, not chunky or anything). The bottle of eucalan is lavander and bearly an inch is out of it. Smells amazing. Snappies: i forget the brand. Sorry, But they are great for the Sbish!!! [url=http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/images/1/a31e5dd08e08a02c5318a5f60a569a69.jpg][/url

Last edited by Schneckj34; 01-05-2013 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Sold
Schneckj34 is offline   Reply With Quote