Old 11-08-2012, 06:47 AM   #27
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
I've been gone for a couple days and you guys have been a chatty bunch! I feel like I'm falling behind. Too much to catch up on with personals, but it sounds like everyone is doing well.

Went camping last weekend. Had a great time. They did tie-dye shirts. I had some dye-resist stuff and drew a heart on the belly and wrote the words "fearfully and wonderfully made" above. It's a reference to Psalm 139. Then I did a rainbow of colors starting in the heart with red and continuing out through the whole shirt.

I'm 11 weeks today and am feeling good about the pregnancy. I have my u/s next week and just wanna get to that so I can confirm that everything is ok. I've been waiting to tell family until after that u/s. However, my mom just got back to Florida after spending 6 months in Massachusetts and she wants to come see us this weekend. I really don't want to see her until I've had the u/s, so hopefully I can convince her that my kids are too sick for her to visit. Yikes!
Meh, no worries. Life goes on
Glad you had fun camping! Any pics to share of your shirt? I'd love to see it!
for the whole mom visiting thing! Hopefully you can hold her off until after your u/s!
and for a wonderful u/s for you, too.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote