View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 02:31 PM   #1
babydogs3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Confused about when I ovulate

I'm new to diaperswappers and my husband and I have just started ttc. But I'm having trouble figuring out when I ovulate.
Background info: I stopped taking BCP in Feb., had my 1st period after that on May 18th, and then just got my next one today. My periods were always irregular before taking BCP so I'm worried they're going to be that way again so it makes it hard to know when I ovulate. Plus we're in the middle of trying to sell our house which has me really stressed out which is of course not helping. We were going to wait til we sold it and moved before ttc but it's been on the market for almost a year and we're tired of putting our lives on hold!
I've been taking my bbt daily since May and I know it's supposed to increase slightly at ovulation. But it has increased 3-4 different times in the past month. Also, I've been checking for CM and I haven't spotted any at all yet. Is it something that's really easy to notice or am I just missing it or what?
So, does anyone have any ideas about when I ovulate and how I'll know or any advice or anything? Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!