View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
Goldie_Mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Next baby is a girl, so boy dipes gotta go

Thinning out my excessively large stash of all my boy diapers to make room for some cute girly diapers. All diapers are as mentioned, from a LARGE rotation and a smoke free, dog friendly house. Washed in gain detergent, and line dried. All pocket diapers will come with a microfiber insert. I can exchange the insert for a cotton prefold if you don't use microfiber. I used both, but after 8 months my son developed a sensitivity to it so I just used the prefolds after that. So my microfiber inserts were hardly used.

I am willing to split up any of the groups. I've only bought on the forum, so forgive me if I don't seem to know what I'm doing as a seller, lol. Also would LOVE to do trades. I love flips, so if you have any girlie colored covers or other girly dipes just let me know!!

Will accept any reasonable offers!!

[IMG][/IMG] 6 Ducky Buns (medium) doublers with a extra bit of microfiber fluff. Was great for my son, who was a super soaker.

2 Large Kushies swim diapers

Blue Pocket Diapers: 1st dipe Light Blue Bumgenius, Teal 2nd dipe Green Acre Designs (husky Med size), 3rd Dipe Dark blue Knicker Nappie

AOI's (so no insert) TRADED

Curious George Pocket dipe (tag says Diaper Change), Hungry Caterpillar Pocket (no maker tag) TRADED, Blue Flame AOI also no maker tag.

Goodmama lot. Little Lizard Print left Western and airplane print traded

1st Colorful Dots Pocket (Diaper Change maker tag), 2nd Brown Lizards Pocket (Also Diaper Change), 3rd Cute Monsters (made by Soft Bums) SOLD

All elastics are in great shape, as is any velcro. I wasn't a fan of the velcro dipes, so went mainly with snaps. I will accept any reasonable offer. I just want to have some dipes that are more girlie instead of having her big brother's hand-me-downs.

Last edited by Goldie_Mom; 11-16-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Goldie_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote