View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

Alrighty...we got some catching up to do. Everyone update me with where you are & I'll get it fixed. I am also going to change the time span to 2 wks, but will take it back to one if it gets too long.
Sorry for the lapse in time. The past couple weeks have been crazy & I just wasn't in a good place, but life as slowed & I have really missed you guys.

AFM: DH started his new job & had training, then we packed him up & shipped him off to Ohio for 2 wks. on Monday. Which, of course, also happened to be the day I got my BFP. Yeah, totally wasn't expecting that as we were TTA. Guess I should've kept using OPKs, because there were NO signs of O til later in the week of Halloween & we only DTD the once the weekend before. Going to wait to tell him closer to Thanksgiving. There should hopefully be a heartbeat by then, & he's already stressed with his new job, so I don't want him to worry unnecessarily. Please continue to pray/send positive thoughts & send lots of sticky vibes my way. Oh, and this is kinda strange...because of when we DTD this bean was most likely conceived on my angel's dd & he/she is due on my DS's birthday.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote