Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oklahoma Mamas, check in here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsgirl06 View Post
I'm in Norman, OK. I'm pregnant and planning to do cloth this time (#3!).

Looking forward to getting to know some other mamas who do cloth!!
I have probably passed you in the aisles and not realized you were a DS mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmommy07 View Post
Hello! My name is Andrea and we will b movig to OKC soon! My husband is active Air Force and our next base is tinker...very nervous and looking for friends. I have a 16 mos old son who is full of energy loo
Oklahoma is actually a pretty great place to live - and there is TONS of active military around, so you will have plenty of support. Are you going to live in MWC or branch out a bit? I highly recommend the Moore/Norman area. I prefer Norman, my best friend likes Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
Hey ladies, anybody have recommendations for home birth midwives in OKC? The only two places I've seen are Heaven Sent Births and Community Midwifery Services - anybody have any experience with them or know someone else who has?
I see you already chose your midwife - but i thought i would add that i can see Community Midwifery from my back yard I know many women who have delivered with them and been very happy. They are well respected ~ however i delivered with the CNM practice at OU..... well excepting the WM parking lot baby on 240!