Old 11-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #34
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Hey, still chugging along here. Everything still seems to be okay, although I can't ever seem to fully trust that. Still I'm preparing and all that.

Still thinking about all of you and praying for you!
Sarah - I kwym about not fully trusting that.
I'm glad you're preparing and that things are going well for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann View Post
Of course I remember you!!!!!!! So you must have an almost 2.5 year old, I remember you called that little baby nudge right?!?! I do remember last year you were a junebug and I was in the July group and I ended up reading about your loss with Elli :'( I am so sorry I am so thankful to see you back here! So when are you due?
Yup, Levi is nearly 2.5... and rotten as all get-out! And, yes, he was my wee Nudge!
Thank you. Losing Elli was the hardest thing I've ever lived through. This pregnancy, honestly, is a close second so far. It's been really tough, and is definitely our last pregnancy no matter the outcome.

I'm due April 14th with this Babe. So far things seem... okay... I guess. I haven't been to my Dr for any appts yet. I have a ton of anxiety about going back to his office - the last time I was in there was when we got and read over the initial u/s report for Elliana. But I plan to go sometime next week after I get all this bday stuff out of the way.
I likely will get referred for the 20wk u/s then, and have anxiety about that too - I just need to see a healthy, moving baby on that screen.

The big thing with Elliana was lack of movement - I knew what I was feeling (just little bumps here and there, never kicks or wiggles) wasn't normal, wasn't what I'd felt with any of my other babies. And I had a strange feeling the whole pregnancy that something wasn't right.
So this time, movement has been a HUGE thing for me. I have felt Babe move and it is definitely different than with Elli... yet it doesn't feel the same as with the others either - although I keep telling myself that it likely is, I'm just remembering things differently this time.

This morning I was poking and rubbing Babe, trying to get him to move - he doesn't "wake up" when I do in the mornings, like the other babies always did. So I was bugging him and getting no response, as usual. Finally I gave up - then felt 4 or 5 kinda... rippling bumps - a bump started and then moved across my belly - and then one big shove on one side.
I'm still that things are okay in there. I don't have much hope... but I'm and , if that makes any sense.
canadianbakers is online now   Reply With Quote