View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:44 AM   #163
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Gender thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
This is our third and I've also never had a shower. Were not close to family (being Military). I'd never go home just to get a shower. I was raise Military so I dont have many friends. Just a good amount of friends spread *all* over the place.
I sometimes feel totally "looked over". No one has ever even offered
We have gotten the occasional present for the kids but 90% of the stuff the kids have we bought.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
my friends are spread out too but most of them live about 400 miles away so one of them is throwing me a shower there when we come to visit. My friends here I am not too close to, it is hard to devote a ton of time to friendship with twin toddlers, 16 units to teach, a house to keep and a baby to create. Some people get upset if I have to make plans with little notice or cancel plans we have and I am thinking, "tough cookies, you try to do what I do!" I really only have one close friend here who totally gets me and a few others that I have common ordeals such as twins. No one here offered to throw me a shower with the twins and no one has offered so far with this baby.