View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #36
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers

I'm due April 14th with this Babe. So far things seem... okay... I guess. I haven't been to my Dr for any appts yet. I have a ton of anxiety about going back to his office - the last time I was in there was when we got and read over the initial u/s report for Elliana. But I plan to go sometime next week after I get all this bday stuff out of the way.
I likely will get referred for the 20wk u/s then, and have anxiety about that too - I just need to see a healthy, moving baby on that screen.

The big thing with Elliana was lack of movement - I knew what I was feeling (just little bumps here and there, never kicks or wiggles) wasn't normal, wasn't what I'd felt with any of my other babies. And I had a strange feeling the whole pregnancy that something wasn't right.
So this time, movement has been a HUGE thing for me. I have felt Babe move and it is definitely different than with Elli... yet it doesn't feel the same as with the others either - although I keep telling myself that it likely is, I'm just remembering things differently this time.

This morning I was poking and rubbing Babe, trying to get him to move - he doesn't "wake up" when I do in the mornings, like the other babies always did. So I was bugging him and getting no response, as usual. Finally I gave up - then felt 4 or 5 kinda... rippling bumps - a bump started and then moved across my belly - and then one big shove on one side.
I'm still that things are okay in there. I don't have much hope... but I'm and , if that makes any sense.
I will be praying for you everyday. You poor thing I know what you mean about being excited but not wanting to get too excited just in case Things were not the same for me last time either, I only threw up 5 times in 10 weeks whereas with my girls I threw up 10+ times a day. Yesterday when i wiped i *thought* i saw some pinkish blood but now I'm not sure since I haven't seen anything since. Ugh I will spend 9 months over analyzing too.... It's so hard... I will be praying for the very best news at your 20 week ultrasound <3

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote