Old 11-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #21
nonipie
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Worst Parenting Fears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinahYeteirah View Post
I often fear that my kids will grow up to hate me. I love them so dearly, and I spend the vast majority of my time toiling to nurture them in one way or another, but I make mistakes, like any parent. I've noticed that many adults blame their problems on their parents and are highly critical of how they were raised. I'm sure some parents truly deserve the criticism and even hatred, but I imagine that some of those parents were really trying their best with loving intentions. I guess I'm afraid no matter how hard I try it won't be good enough for at least one of my kids.
Yes, this. Especially since I don't have a good relationship with my own mother. I am terrified that they will end up feeling the same way about me.

Also just like OP that something will happen to me and no one will find them until later. I had serious health issues after DD was born and I was sick at the thought that DS(3 at the time) would just be sitting there crying and trying to wake mommy up. Basically me or DH dying while they are little.

ISO:MM Optimus Prime, MM Time Lord and Supreme Dalek
nonipie is offline   Reply With Quote