Old 11-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #164
Maeve Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Gender thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
This is our third and I've also never had a shower. Were not close to family (being Military). I'd never go home just to get a shower. I was raise Military so I dont have many friends. Just a good amount of friends spread *all* over the place.
I sometimes feel totally "looked over". No one has ever even offered
We have gotten the occasional present for the kids but 90% of the stuff the kids have we bought.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
I'm really sorry. I think every mom to be deserves a baby shower-it's a huge moment in her life and it deserves to be celebrated. With my first child I was lucky enough to have a beautiful shower thrown here in Vancouver by my two sisters so I could celebrate with our friends and DH's family here. And then my mother and family threw me a second baby shower back in my home town Vernon so that all my family and friends could celebrate too. I am very grateful for the time and effort they put-perhaps that's why I don't feel like I need another shower....but I do strongly feel that every women should get this experience and honestly if you were closer I would throw you a shower because you deserve it and you should not be over looked-plus I love to bake and entertain!