View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #22
ProudGingerMama
Registered Users

I am horribly afraid my daughters will end up believing what their father has told them. ( we are separated and he doesn't hold back what he says to them about me) that they will end up not wanting to have anything to do with me. Also I am very worried that my ODD will turn into one of those teenagers that bullies everyone else just because she feels she is better than them and entitled to making others feel less.

Another big feet I have is being able to provide for them. I am almost done with my time in the military (I have 2 months left) and still don't have anything else lined up (not for lack of trying) and I am insanely frightened of being able to provide for them when I do get out.

Ginger mama of 2 gorgeous ginger babies (DD-4 and DD-15 months) Sent from my iPhone (which definitely thinks its smarter than me) using DS Forum