geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
super congrats on your bfp, deanna!

i'm actually 7dpo today. but i've just been informed by hubs that there is very little chance of us mutually ttc, ever again. i guess you can take me off the list, even though i cant seem to stay away from this forum...or from peeing on all my sticks...

we dtd a little bit around ovulation so there is a chance this month, though very slight...i'm just hoping and praying for peace or another chance in the future...
I'm so sorry, mama! That can't be an easy situation to be in. I don't know what I'd do if my DH said he didn't want any more.

My DH is fully on board with having another one, but he is also under a lot of stress right now and I feel bad/guilty asking him to try and fit BDing in around my fertile times. He works full time and he is going to school full time working on his masters.....he is so busy and juggling so much and I feel like I shouldn't "bother" him with ttc. Like right now, he's working on a paper but we need to BD because I'm supposed to be ovulating tonight/tomorrow morning, but I feel horrible asking him.

Balancing all of this out is difficult! Maybe given some time you DH will change his mind? I think that praying for peace is an excellent idea, but I really hope that you will get another chance in the future!
and EXPECTING #4
geetabean is offline   Reply With Quote