View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #9
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Part-time EC success questionnaire.

How EC are you?
I have an EC graduate and another that we are mostly EC-ing. I would say full-time, but we use cloth diapers. I am contemplating trying underwear because he can go a LOT longer than my first without peeing. It's a little frustrating sometimes!
How old is your baby?
7.5 months

I think that he definitely understands what's going on. He sometimes tries to sign, and he uses the cue sound that he made up (not the one that I started using, lol). He sometimes crawls over to the potty and pees on the floor. Over the past few days he's been reluctant to sit on it, much to my dismay. He also has been waking me up to take him more at night. (also much to my dismay).
My first I started underwear around 16 months. She didn't walk until 14.5 months, and it didn't seem logical to make the switch until then, since she couldn't take herself anyway. I'm fairly certain that this guy will walk a lot sooner, so I will probably start trying underwear part-time fairly soon.

And I am SUCH a hippie. lol. My husband makes fun of me all of the time.