Old 11-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #21
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean

I'm so sorry, mama! That can't be an easy situation to be in. I don't know what I'd do if my DH said he didn't want any more.

My DH is fully on board with having another one, but he is also under a lot of stress right now and I feel bad/guilty asking him to try and fit BDing in around my fertile times. He works full time and he is going to school full time working on his masters.....he is so busy and juggling so much and I feel like I shouldn't "bother" him with ttc. Like right now, he's working on a paper but we need to BD because I'm supposed to be ovulating tonight/tomorrow morning, but I feel horrible asking him.

Balancing all of this out is difficult! Maybe given some time you DH will change his mind? I think that praying for peace is an excellent idea, but I really hope that you will get another chance in the future!
Thank you for your encouragement. It means a lot. And there are always ways to...encourage the hubs to feel frisky, even if he's busy. go get em girl!

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum