Hope4More
~One bad MTHFR
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699
Huge Congrats Rebecca!!!!!! That is one nice and DARK BFP. So you were 7dp 5dt? Mine were all + at different points, with my first pregnancy I never tested before beta day so no idea, with DS I tested at 6dp5dt and got a BFN, BFP 3 days later and sky high betas and twins (lost baby B at 9w), with DD I got a BFP at 4dp5dt so crazy early even though she was a singleton, with my Feb loss I knew before I tested at 8dp5dt, June I tested BFP early again 4dp5dt but it was a chemical and at 10dp5dt beta was only 13 and back to 2 2 days later. This time I didn't test until 10dp5dt and the test was a bright instant BFP. (which I knew-had started to puke the night before and that's a 100% pregnancy sign for me).

Jennifer-prayers for a sticky baby E!!!!!!

Mel and Carissa-hope you conceive again quickly. And Mel of course I understand. I will try and not post my signature etc. and will only post my updates in the pregnancy after loss thread (so you guys will have to stalk me there!)
Awe, you are sweet! I'm sure we all want updates to your little one- we try so hard for them, it's hard not to brag! I'm doing better (I just had a rough week teaching last week with some parents), so please don't stop posting on account of me!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is online now   Reply With Quote