View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
tiffanyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD

I have the following covers FS. They have all been washed in Ruby Moon or Eco Sprout and just stripped using RLR so when you receive them all you have to do is wash with your own detergent. Please read the descriptions thoroughly. I am only ISO pp at this time. Don't like my prices?? MMARO!! These are priced to move and I just need them off my dining room table!

We are a chocolate lab friendly, non-smoking home. Prices are PPD with delivery confirmation. Please look at the pictures and contact me with any questions. I would prefer to sell these as lots of 2 or more. All velcro, snaps, and elastics are great. Please send paypal within a reasonable time after you have requested my paypal information. THANKS!

---------
For the Bummis SWW I'm asking $9 ppd, for the SuperLite I'm asking $7. If you don't like my prices, please make me an offer.

2 Bummis Super Whisper Wrap in Frog Pond (1 is size Newborn with missing tag, the other is a size Small). Size Small is in GUC has a bit of pilling around the laundry tab and along the back waist. Newborn one is in EEUC with no pilling, just missing the tag.

SOLD 1 Bummis Super Whisper Wrap in Rocket (Size Newborn) In EEEUC

SOLD 1 Bummis Super Lite in Green (Size Small) In EEEUC...Used just a handful of times.

The aplix on all of these is supersticky and most look brand new. No curling of the velcro tabs.

These are all fabulous covers and we used them when my son was a newborn. At 14 mo. he's not quite a newborn anymore so I'm letting these go on to another mama

Size Small Frog Pond showing some pilling along waist

Size Small Frog Pond showing pilling next to laundry tabs

Small Super Lite

Newborn Froggy showing missing tag

Size Small Froggy

Size Newborn Rocket

Last edited by tiffanyo; 02-15-2013 at 10:33 PM. Reason: for sold
tiffanyo is offline   Reply With Quote