Old 11-11-2012, 07:18 AM   #7
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Trade Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'sMommy:) View Post
I know what you mean! This is the first trade I've done and it put a sour taste in my mouth so I may not ever trade again but I have trouble finding moms who have what I want and I have what they want. I did 2 trades in 2 days and they were both even trades. I know all about the money thing especially more than ever right now as my husband is about to start a major class that our lifestyle completely relies on and it lasts almost a year and I'm a SAHM so money is about to get REALLY tight and I'm so scared bc we are pretty used to spending freely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
Ok I'm gonna join. Not that I have a thing to try for smell besides fabreeze & whip it. I feel like ones looking forstuff doesn't have stuff I want besides pp. I'm not being unreasonable in cost even with shipping. I feel like ones that have stuff want more from me than I want from them...not ann even trade......I'm not made of money......

Hugs. I have pp in my iso & I thought even if in rades only page if one had item & one had pp that was considered trade too. But all want stuff. One said not care on color on cloth napkins but complained when I pm'ed thwm.Only one might feel worth it after I get measurements as I wasn't to make stocking for my little guy to come but mom has measurements I need b4 we can finish. As I'm a novice at measurements & sewing.