Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Thanks!

I kwym! Especially with Christmas coming now, the next couple months is going to fly by.
Well... providing we get a good u/s and I assume it will be scheduled sometime in the last week of Nov/first week of Dec. Somewhere in there.
Yep, the holidays will make this next couple of months fly by... at least I hope so, because the week before Christmas I'll be 12 weeks and just getting out of the first trimester will make me feel worlds better!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Would like to join you ladies...again. Last time I joined I had a feeling I was going to mc again & I did. I've had 3 MCs in the last 10 months...2 CPs & 1 @ 8w5d. So far this one seems to be going ok. Tests have gotten darker & my breast tenderness is insane, but of course those signs are no guarantee as my 8w loss started out that way too. So I have a long way to go before I'm secure with this pregnancy, but I'm super excited to be here for now.
Deanna is back!! And we're in the same DDC so that's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Welcome back, Deanna!

Speaking of which... I don't want to "leave" the group once this baby's born, but I want to be sensitive to those of you still pregnant and restrict all my "oh, baby's doing this and that" posts and instead cheer the rest of you on. (Unless someone specifically asks about the baby, lol.)
I don't want you to leave.. in fact, seeing rainbow baby graduates would be sooo encouraging to those of us still here waiting for our babies!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote