View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #19
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Opinions- Calico Critters (Christmas gift idea)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandni3 View Post
They had these when I was little only they were called Sylvanians. My cousins collected them and had a ton. I was jealous because my mom couldn't afford to buy me them. I got a couple for christmas and I still have them in a box somewhere. So they were popular back then too.
I had sylvanians but I collected them more than played with them. I continued to collect them as a teen/adult and eventually decided to give them to my boys (I don't really like clutter/stuff just sitting around not doing anything). So my kids have a giant Sylvanian house and tons of the little families though they don't have a whole lot of the furniture or extras, just the people and house. My youngest enjoys them and obviously they have held up pretty well considering they are 20 years old. I will say that Tharen plays more with his playmobil than the Sylvanians but he enjoys the Sylvanians too.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote