Old 11-12-2012, 06:40 AM   #67
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
I'm not even comfortable yet putting a ticker in. I have a u/s on Wednesday, so maybe after I see a healthy baby I'll be ready for a little reality in my siggy.
I totally understand that. With a few of my miscarriages, the spotting/bleeding started a day or 2 after "coming out" on here and adding a ticker to my siggy - it's always slightly anxiety-inducing to add it now!
that you get to see a healthy bouncing bean in there and feel a bit more comfortable to add him to your siggy - even if it's not in a ticker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann View Post
Elena- Yes we can still make the mini Cadillacs!!! I loved those with Timmery too!!!! Just send a message through hyena cart or message me on here and I can get them going for you when you are ready We do offer them from time to time but we have been super busy with custom orders we haven't been listing much lately. Glad you liked them!!!!
Awesome, thanks Amanda! I'll keep that in mind and be able to ask you gals to start them for me in another month or so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Elena...when was your Levi born? My Levi is 2 also.
He was born about a month before yours! June 14th, 2010 (and 11 days late at that!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Ultrasound tomorrow.

Also, progesterone suppository induced yeast infection (the first y.i. of my LIFE) is GONE using nothing more than high-dose OTC probiotics and eating a boat load of Greek yogurt!
for a wonderful scan.

So glad you got rid of the YI rather easily! Hate those damn things. I've only ever had a few, and only when pregnant. They suck.
canadianbakers is online now   Reply With Quote