View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #33
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

I am an aunt again! My sister in law had her baby yesterday. I am super excited to have a little one to snuggle with again. She had a great birth experience. I was super nervous for her because she had a typical hospital birth with one intervention after another. Well this time she went to the new birth center and midwife and had Barrett in 4 hours! Yay. He is so tiny. We got to see them at home last night.

12 dpo and I am feeling out this month. I wasn't going to test until 14dpo. HAHA that just made me test like a crazy girl. So this morning I am out of strips and won't get more unless AF shows up. I just can't take the defeat anymore. I really thought this was going to be the month. After my body gearing up to ovulate 3 times this month, I thought I was going to not ovulate. Then I had a pinup photoshoot and was stoked. I couldn't wait for DH to come home that night. I think I ovulated that day too. We used the preseed for the first time, the Instead Cup and I was HOT as a pinup girl. Surely that was premium baby making. I am so bummed and I am not even out for the month yet. Oh well. I seriously need to go to the NTNP route so I don't get my hopes up each month. I really thought all of this charting business was going to help me out. Instead it is making me crazy!