View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
diana51
Registered Users
seller
seller

10 Baby Monkey fitteds

I bought these diapers a while ago and found that fitteds weren't for me. Each of these diapers were used about 3 times, if that, and have been stored since then. Since nothing has changed since I purchased them I am just going to repost the selling listing from when I purchased them along with the original pictures. The prices are also the same, and I will sell the entire lot for $50 if someone is interested. This is a great way for someone who is curious to try a nice selection of fitteds.

Made by Tibeca, Baby Monkeys on Hyena Cart

First row, left to right, 3 flannel, 2 minky. Inserts are made from bumbo bamboo diapers (2 layers of bamboo/silk). They are flannel outer, cotton fleece and cotton velour inner (except for the tie dye skulls, no velour topper on snap in insert). I converted all to 1 row snap instead of 2. $6 each (except tie dye skulls, $4.50)

Row two, 3 flannel, 2 knits. These 3 flannels (stars) were my very first attempts and are a little worn. The one on the far left is comparable to the others. $6 The second has a flannel inner with bamboo soaker and 2 rows of snaps $5. Third is all flannel, 4 layers body, 3 in soaker. $4. Last 2 knits are excellent condition. $6
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	diaper pic 1.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	124502   Click image for larger version

Name:	diaper pic 2.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	124503   Click image for larger version

Name:	diaper pic 3.jpg
Views:	38