View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
jessreichenbach
**DO NOT B/S/T WITH THIS USER***

My Mood:
Is it mastitis??

I woke up in the night and felt engorged on 1 side (which is strange because its been a LONG time since i've had that feeling, DS just turned 1 and he usually only nurses 1 or 2 times in the day and 2 or 3 times in the night) I nursed my son, took him back to bed and woke up this morning to it feeling even more painful, but it was not hard, swollen or engorged to the touch, it just felt painful like it was. Throughout the day it has not gone away, its just on one side and sort of isolated to a lower quadrant of my breast. it almost feels like a very bad bruise that you accidentally bump when it gets touch, or moved or bumped or anything. I've been battling a headache/fatigue all day but i chalked that up to being up until midnight cleaning and then choosing today of all days to give up coffee. There was no redness or anything until just now, theres a fairy faint pinkish splotch the size or a quarter right about the same place that hurts... could this be the onset of Mastitis or something else?? I am currently without a DR. (Hubby took a new Job and our insurance doesn't kick in for another 2 weeks!!) so I don't even have a nurse to call and ask! ANy help would be great!!
Trainers
Diaper making Business liquidation
jessreichenbach is offline   Reply With Quote