View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
brandyrun
Registered Users
seller

PPA AIO 4.0 Brand New (includes RARES and OOAK) GIRL newborn, smalls.

Huge 8 count lot of BRAND NEW (never washed/worn!) Asking $12ppd each or will sell all 8 for $80 shipped. I really need to find a home for these so I can buy some boyish prints for the baby on the way! I paid $18-$40 PER diaper so you are truly getting a deal. Worst case make me an offer. I need to get boyish diapers!!!

I have eight brand new, never washed or worn Pish Posh Applesauce brand cloth diapers. These are their AIO (all in one) organic 4.0 cloth diapers. They have a hidden waterproofing layer so you just put them directly on your baby, no covers are needed. The exterior materials are organic cotton (GOTS certified) and one is a OOAK corduroy. The interior material is organic bamboo velour which is extremely luxurious and soft against baby's skin, deters staining and poop doesn't stick to it. PPA diapers have a great reputation for not getting stinky because of the organic materials used in the construction. These are hook & loop (velcro) closures. These all include the sewn in 8-layer soaker system that the company is most known for. They are great diapers and we never had the leaks like with so many other AIO diapers.

We thought we were having a girl but we're having a boy.. therefore I will not be needing these girly prints! This lot includes RARES and OOAK cloth diapers from their lines. One of the designs is the print they produced for Kate Hudson's baby boy, and one is a print they designed for Tori Spelling's baby girl. Both of these diapers are RARES and there were only 1-2 even made other than the ones the celebrities were given. The corduroy diapers is one of a kind, none other were made. I paid $40 for that particular one and I paid $30 and $40 for the celebrity diapers. You're getting a great deal! The company isn't producing new diapers at this time and so the name brand has been in high demand. I held onto these diapers thinking we were having a girl this time around but not so!

You will love these diapers, nearly my entire stash is ones made by this company. These diapers are all over $18 each bought new, some over $25 each. Steal of a deal! If you have any questions, please ask! I never prepped these diapers because I wasn't sure what I was going to have, so you are getting them in brand-new, never washed or used condition. I bought them in the past 6 months but I kept them stored in a space saver bag to protect them from dust etc. I will include the company's prep instructions as well. Will be shipped within 3 business days via USPS medium flat-rate box with delivery confirmation/tracking.
brandyrun is offline   Reply With Quote