View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
teachermama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
MM colorways, Strawberry Bottom Baby, Tree Frog Knits Fruity Pebbles, Sbish, more!

Lots of woolies to sell that are just sitting over here.....I'll do my best to describe condition and mark prices accordingly. Please feel free to ask questions and PM to purchase.

First a pair of cheap newborn longies. These seem to always be fuzzy, the yarn base is very soft. I am attempting to shave them and they are fuzzing while I shave...lol. Brown colorway, gender neutral. Knitting is not perfect, but they are very functional. No stains. Asking $10 ppd.

Measurements:
W: 15
R: 15
I: 4

New MM Dragon's Lair MMR Shorties sz Small....these have a broken i-cord....I'm not sure if the yarn was weak or what, but the cord snapped and I have knotted it back together. It works great now. Paid $29 ppd for these new, never used them and am asking $17 ppd.

Measures
R 16
H 16
I 2

MM Pumpkin Fields longies....size small. Loved this colorway too....matched so many of my lil guys shirts. Could use a shave, but not a super fuzzy base. $22 ppd....due to a small spot on the cuff. See photo. Might wash out, but the cuffs are off white, so I'm trying not to mess with it too much.

Measurements:
W: 17"
R: 15"
I: 6.5"

October Morning MM girlie capris....size medium-ish. These are AMAZING!! I wanted to have them frogged and then use the yarn for longies for my son, but I'm afraid I've waited too long and wouldn't have enough now that he's getting bigger. I think this may be my favorite colorway EVER!! Asking $40 ppd. These look like new....absolutely gorgeous on my blue-eyed little girl.

Measurments:
R: 15"
I: 6"

Strawberry Bottom Baby custom girlie longies on Alice in Wonderland colorway by Micsknitz.....paid well over $100 including yarn and custom knitting/embroidery fee. $55 ppd. Knitting is awesome! Reduced these a bit due to a small discoloration on the plain pocket.....it looks like the color bled a bit and it's a tad greyish. It is too hard to photograph, but if you look extremely closely, it is there. There's a tiny bit on the front of the thigh near that same pocket as well. It's seriously the size of a pea.....and not noticeable unless you are searching for it. But I needed to mention it. These have a snail embroidered on one cargo pocket, the other is plain pink. Adorable!

Measurements:
W: 18"
R: 17.5"
I: 10"

Close-up of snail pocket

Sbish shorties...size small....EUC....a bit fuzzy, will need a quick shave. Bought new from Sloomb and used very rarely....$42 ppd

Ameila and Macie's Boutique Custom Set on Fruity pebbles Marr Haven colorway.....TDF!! Yarn is soft and a bit pilly, as is custom for this base.....but the set is gorgeous! Comes with a matching hat. I paid very handsomely for the yarn and custom knitting on this set, asking $75 ppd. There is a hand embroidered monkey on one leg....so stinking cute!!

Measurements:
W: 20"
R: 18"
I: 10.5"
Hat: 18.5"...hat is very stretchy. My 3 yr old can still wear it, no problem!

--------------------SOLD below this line-------------------------------------------
Small/infant longies and hat set....adorable! Knit on my favorite Blackberry Ridge by Unreal Baby...such a hearty and beautiful wool. Rarely needs shaving and just gorgeous. Paid $68 ppd for this set....asking $45 ppd.

Measurements:
Hat: 15.5"
Longies
W: 15"
R: 15.5"

Striped apple longies...these were a custom from an Etsy seller...cannot remember the name. Like new, worn only a handful of times. $40 ppd

Measurements:
W: 19"
R: 17"
I: 11"

Small/Medium longies (depending on cuffed/uncuffed). This yarn base is really thick and nice, but too hot for my CA baby. I bought these new on FSOT from the mama that knit them and she couldn't remember the yarn base, but the colorway is a vibrant deep blue with greens, browns and tans mixed in. As I was typing this, I noticed that these have a hole in the back near the waist....BOO! I will capture this in the photos. It appears that a knot has seperated as it does not look like the yarn broke. Priced accordingly.....$13 ppd. These are in new condition otherwise, we did not use them.
Measurements:
R: 15.5"
I: 6.5" cuffed/8.25" uncuffed

Newborn scrappy longies and hat set. Adorable and matched EVERYTHING!! Pants have cargo pockets with brown buttons. I almost couldn't sell this one...we loved it! Still looks new! Asking $30 ppd.

Hat: 13" unstretched
Longies:
W: 15"
R: 13"

(O)….2, & Someone NEW….arriving May 2014!

Kindergarten Teaching Extraordinaire

Last edited by teachermama; 11-28-2012 at 02:53 PM.
teachermama is offline   Reply With Quote