View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #74
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve Baby
So we started DS with toilet traing yesterday and oh my gosh I am already wanting to tear my hair out.

We are doing naked bottom, waiting for him to go or showe signs of going and then run him to the potty. Day one %100 misses. Day 2 %100 misses but the thing is he does not even try to go to the potty or bathroon, he doesn't say any thing he just stands there looking down as he pee's all over the floor. If you take him to the toliet he will sit and try and only pushes out gas even if her has a full bladder of pee-it's like he doesn't even know what to do.

What do you think; is he just not ready? He doesn't even try and it seems as though he could care less...this is a total mess!
I think it seems like he's not ready...but i'm also a big believer in waiting until your kids are very ready, it just seems so much less stressful that way! That being said, if you're fine with staying on top if him and cleaning up puddles, you might as will stick with it and see if something clicks!

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!