View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #9
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Re: July 2013 Due Dates ** sticky please **

Ladies, I've been lurking here for the last week. Since I'm in no way ready to share this with anyone IRL, I'll start here.
s2grace/Shannon
EDD - July 21
Age - 26
State or Country - Indiana
How long it took to get BFP -we weren't NTNP, I wanted to wait a bit but hubby was ready so...here we are!
What number of child this is for you - this will be my 6th pregnancy, 4th baby, We have two kids at home and a daughter in heaven.
Family (partner, children, and/or furbabies) - DH- Shane, DD- Grace, 4 years, DS-Graham, 2 years, DD-Gabriella Marie (Ella) was born and went to heaven July 5th, 2012.
Babies gender (hopes/guesses/will you find out) - Hubby wants to find out so we will. I was thinking a surprise would be nice, but it will be nice to plan too.
Birthplans/preferences - Hospital with midwives. This will be my 3rd VBAC
Will this be your last - yes, as of now.

oh! this is hard to write! It's supposed to be joyful I know! We found in May that our daughter had Trisomy 13. She was born at 34w5d because I developed pre-eclampsia. thankfully it never got too bad and I was able to deliver her at our small hospital via vbac. We had her with us for two fantastic hours. I'm still hurting so much, but also doing well. God is good. I am a Christian and KNOW she is in heaven with Jesus. Having a DD in July seems hard, but also a gift. Praying that this little one is healthy and grows strong. I'm trying to focus on giving up my fears to him and to enjoy this.

I KNEW I was pregnant by some cramps. I just knew so I tested 5 days before my period was due. 6 FRER light pink lines later. Here I am!