Old 11-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #56
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean
Where my ladies at??

Hows everyone doing? I think I can officially join the 2ww. I had a spike this morning.....it wasn't as high as I would like compared to the big dip yesterday, but it was a good jump! I was seriously starting to get concerned that I might not ovulate. I was able to BD last night too, so I'm feeling confident that I gave it my best shot this month. This is going to be a tough 2ww because AF is expected the day after Thanksgiving......so the stress of testing and waiting and the stress of extended family being together for the holidays. Hopefully I'll get a bfp this month and it will make my Thanksgiving a little less stressful......how can stress even bother you when you are supremely happy?!?

We'll see what happens, all I can do now is wait. So, where are you guys at, and how are you dealing with it?
Just hanging in there. I have a crazy busy week so my mind has almost forgotten about testing. I am going to test sat morning 10 dpo. The only way I will do it early is if I have some very obvious symptom like a 3 hr wave if nausea, lol. I'm really trying to not read into symptoms. I think that part makes it worse for me.

Ugh, not on my computer, Gina! What did ur temp do this am? How big of a shift?