View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #1
emlee
Registered Users
seller

All sold except for two new twilight XS BGs.

I had my identical twins early - too early. One passed away at six weeks and the other came home after three months in the NICU and so all the newborn cloth diapers I've purchased have gone unused.

I have many brand new diapers and also some EUC diapes I purchased from mamas here on DS that I have not touched. I will be adding to this post as I unpack them from my closet. I only purchased Goodmamas, Tots Bots, BGs, Applecheeks and Rumparooz Lil Joeys and one or two Thirsties with Kissaluv 0s.

I only have two brand new twilight XS BGs left. I have sold everything else in this post, except for the one sized pocket BGs (I believe it's the last one listed). Thank you, everyone !

Firstly, these are brand new XS BGs. Never washed. The row second from the last are all Alberts. $9 ppd each.

All Alberts sold.

These are EUC XS BGs I've purchased from mamas on DS. I remember buying a few of them new (as in they were or were not washed but never worn) but they are all look great. $7 ppd each.

Oops, found two more EUC XS BGs and two Tini Fit Tots Bots. $9 ppd each for the BGs and $12 each for the Tini Fits.

Blue and White Tini Fit sold.

These are EUC Lil Joeys. I know I have more of these somewhere .. I'll have to find them. $12 $10 ppd each.

These are all fair/good to EUC GMs. Some of them, like the Harajuku one, has more love where there's small tears on the outside but is still fully functional, and some have staining on the inserts. I'd prefer to sell all of these together for $160 $125 ppd.

Two XS Thirsties and Kissaluv 0s. $6 ppd for the Thirsties and $7 ppd for Kissaluv 0s.

Thirsties and Kissaluvs sold.

These are new and EUC Applecheeks. Some discontinued colors. The orange zest is size 1, red is size 2 and both come with inserts. The others do not come with inserts. They are all size 1 except the chocolate. $23 for the new Applecheeks with inserts. $13 for covers.

One red Applecheeks size 1 left.

This is a bunch of BGs I've purchased. The white one is the 3.0 and brand new. The others are EUC. There are a bunch of inserts I will include. Some were stained blue. Some are brand new. I'd prefer to sell the whole thing for $120 $70.

Last edited by emlee; 04-15-2013 at 05:09 PM.
emlee is offline   Reply With Quote