View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #229
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: VETERANS DAY! KAL 11/11-11/17 Knit to a goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Good morning! I have an appointment in an hour. I get to drink the nasty glucose test! Yum yum!
Yummy. That sounds so good right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
I don't think a random person comes to a nursing home in the middle of the day and keys a car for fun, so yes, I think it's related.
If there is no way they will give you some security, you may need to figure something out yourself. Would you still be in an OK position if you walked out of your job today?? A lot of things to consider but I would definitely start looking.

Today is a day I am glad I'm not in a "real" school. I can take as many bathroom breaks as I need, I can eat what I want when I feel like it, and I didn't have to use a sick day even though there is no way I would have been able to stand in front of a class all day. I was out of energy just walking Butch into daycare. He's of course doing fine today and was actually happy to be going into daycare. DH is still sleeping it off, #1 missed school today so he'll have to get himself caught up later, but otherwise I think we are all on the mend now.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote