Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What can i expect? Some tmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses View Post
With my nine week miscarriage (baby only measured 7 weeks), I had two days of light spotting, then about five hours of contractions every 5-10 minutes, I passed the entire placenta and baby all at once, and then spotted again for about two or three days. It wasn't terrible physically and luckily for me it happened quickly...within two days after I found out the baby had no heartbeat anymore.

I recently had a seven week loss and that was just like a regular period, no cramping and I never saw a baby or anything, so I think my body absorbed it.

I hope yours is easy and happens quickly. I know once I found out, I just wanted it done with so I could move on.

Hugs. No one should have to go through this.
I'm wondering if this is what happened because at 9w it was only measuring 6w...that was over a week ago. My understanding is that it shrinks pretty quickly, so maybe it won't be so bad.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote