Old 11-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #17
MommyZ of 2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrodjm
"Enjoy every second"

Really even the tantrum and poop filled ones? Even the ones spent with screaming kids while stuck in traffic? What about the those loooong teething periods?

It's ok to not be able to WAIT for some parts of babyhood and early childhood to be over.
Yeah, enjoy every second. I thought of this one today, as nearly every second my 2yr old asked me for "big huggies, mommy?". Don't get me wrong, i love hugs from my babies. Yes, it may be cute and sweet, but alllllll day long? While I'm taking food out of the hot oven? While I'm rinsing his 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th poopy diaper out in the potty? Washing dishes, folding laundry? Or even the 3 times he woke me up in the middle of the night last night? It's frustrating!
I try to think of these difficult moments as how I will view them as memories. This will be funny in the future. Even the constant crying and misery that he was for the first 6 months of his life is funny now. Gosh, he was a terrible infant! So, even though new difficulties arise as our children grow, the problems of today will not be the problems of tomorrow, and YES!, it does get better. (Only to be replaced by something else!)
MommyZ of 2 is offline   Reply With Quote