View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
isabelsmummy
Registered Users
seller

Bottombumpers LG, Sposoeasy ML, hemp inserts

I'm in Vancouver and I'd prefer to sell locally as I'm always nervous about describing condition! If anyone would like me to mail it, postage is additional. Minimum always seems to be $7 no matter what so it's likely only worth it if you want a lot of it.

My stuff is also on the Vancouver craigslist. Search 2883. I'll also be posting some white Osocozy AOIs, 3 light pink MonkeyDoodlez wetbags, Little Lions Flats and whatever else I find in this house. I can't believe all this diaper stuff!

$8 each - Bottombumpers LG Aplix. Light pink and a really nice blue. GUC overall but I'd rate the front velcro as fair. It works fine but shows wear. Laundry tabs great.

$5 each - Sposoeasy - 3 Medium Long with snaps. I have a medium too, the difference is about half an inch in the rise. I think two of them might be the organics as the fabric is thicker. Well used but still look really good. Buy all 3 and I have a medium with aplix you can have free because there is an tear, easily fixed, in the PUL on the tab.

$3 each - Jamtots hemp inserts & doublers

Inserts - one long strip, 2 layers thick, that folds over with snaps to adjust the size.

Doublers - 4 layers total (2 strips of 2 layers sewn in a loop)

Thanks for looking!
isabelsmummy is offline   Reply With Quote