View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:19 AM   #1
vsolly
Registered Users
seller

Selling my stash. FB (need elastic repairs), HH, Blueberry Minky, Dry Bees, GAD, etc.

[/COLOR]I am getting rid of my stash! GREAT PRICES!!! These prices do not include shipping. I will calculate the actual shipping cost after you decide what you want. All were worn by my son 4 years ago. I tried my best to list all defects.

I CAN EMAIL PICS IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. THE FILES ARE TOO LARGE FOR THE SITE.

- Selling a lot of 13 Fuzzibunz mediums in boy and neutral colors. They all need elastic repaired, some are a little bit stretchy still. They were worn by my son only, then stored for 4 years. They are clean, but some have stains on the fleece. The fleece is still good, as are the snaps. I stripped them before storage. This is a great deal for someone who can repair the elastic themselves! 10 are new style (2 butter, 2 royal blue, 1 sky blue, 1 cornflower blue, 1 sage, 1 bright green, 2 animals on blue background), squared tabs. 3 are old style, pointy tabs (2 train print, 1 navy). I want to sell them as a lot, but will consider splitting into 2 lots for a few dollars more. $65 + actual shipping cost for all of them!

- 3 Green Acre Designs in good shape. Navy with red fleece and snaps, Navy with white fleece and snaps, Olive green with pale blue fleece and snaps. $8 each + shipping.

- Embroidered Chunky Monkey Large, Navy with light blue fleece and snaps, with a tree on the back. Very light stain on fleece. $8.

-2 Large (butter yellow and pale green) Dry Bees with velcro. $7 each.

- 1 Cute in Cloth Blue Dot Minky with snaps, light staining on fleece. $7.

- 1 Blueberry Minky Large Cow print, with white fleece liner and black snaps. $8.

- 2 unknown brand Minky with microsuede liner and snaps. Giraffe print outer with brown liner and snaps. Cream with brown, beige, and light blue circles with brown liner and light blue snaps. Both have good elastic. No tags on them, but the size is the same size as the BlueBerry Minky Large. $7 each.

- 3 Happy Heiny's Large in Hunter Green (back elastic needs repair), Pale Blue (light stains on fleece). $6 each. Navy in great shape is $8.

I also have lots of inserts, both microfiber and hemp (hemparoos). $1 each.

Last edited by vsolly; 11-16-2012 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Minkys didn't sell
vsolly is offline   Reply With Quote