View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #33
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So glad this was posted b/c Im in your boat OP!! But, for me, its both preg sxs and just general child rearing. I dont get bad nausea, but I get TERRIBLE fatigue. DH tries to be supportive, but really, theres nothing like the sanity of a household run by mama KWIM??

And, my DS is a very high energy child :-). I can usually deal with it ok, but its SO Hard to deal with it while pregnant and exhausted. Add to that, that when he gets a cold (every couple of months) he wheezes terribly and Im up with him for the better half of a week (i.e., no sleep for me) consoling him!. Also, I struggle with PP that seems to have stricken me early this time. So, all Im asking myself is, if we have a 3rd, can I deal with 2 high energy, up for a week at a time due to illness babies while Im exhausted, depressed and irritated b/c DH is doing a terrible job running the house (although he is trying). Not to mention balancing working full time and also doing all of the typical at home mama duties too! I dont think I (or our marriage) could survive a 3rd lol! Im pretty sure Ill be selling my dipes as baby grows out of them so keep a look out on FSOT lol!

Last edited by amb2j; 11-14-2012 at 12:53 PM.
amb2j is offline   Reply With Quote