View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #17
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
With dd2 dd1 'wrote' a letter saying how she loved him, glad he was her dad, how lucky she was to have a great dad ect and how she knew the baby would feel the same. Then I signed it Hername, aka bis sister to be. I left it on his truck so he wouldnt see it until he was leaving for work. I did have to call him and ask if he got dd1s note though. He said yes and then was quiet and finally asked if I was pg lol

With this one I couldnt wait so I called him at work amd asked what he was doing. He said the usual 'just working'. I said 'yeah, me too' with a big sigh like I had been working really hard. He asked if the girls were misbehaving, then if I was working in the garden. I said no, and that I was working on growing another healthy baby. He was very excited and emotional-even could tell he was tearing up

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote