View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #51
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nov Chat - Aug '11 babies

oh my aching head! lol we had AWANA tonight (a bible club for K-6th graders) and tonight was Store Night. They earn points by bringing their uniforms, books, bibles and saying verses out of their handbook. then, on store night, they get to cash in their points at our store. we had some really nice things donated by people from church and the kids really had a lot of fun. BUT, I got corraled into organizing the store this year whereas usually I just assist. it was fun, but I was out at church from 2 until club started at 6 then not home til 8 with sydney. we also had 50 kids this week, the most yet. I think last year if everyone had come we would have had 40, so this is a huge group of kids for us. and boy were they loud!
so yeah, I am going to bed, like now.
weight is going really good. scale said 307.6 today, and that was after eating lunch, so I was pretty excited. I think I will scream when I get below 300. and celebrate with a tub of ice cream. lol just kidding! that would be terrible...but oh so tempting. I never realised how much I turn to food when I'm feeling....well...just about anything. I'm bored, let's eat; I'm tired, let's eat; I'm crabby, let's eat; I'm happy, let's eat. like wow, bad. so, i'm workign on finding different ways to cope and reward myself.
welp, good night ladies!
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote