View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
sam707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
2 New Green Bees OS pockets $18ppd, 8 nb/sm Green bees pockets $40ppd

Boyish, I just have too many diapers and honestly I'm not that fond of these prints. I'm trying to fund a pair of sm/m wool footies or some sort of pail liner...

These are new but didn't have any packaging, if you'd like pics of the insides let me know. Smoke free, cat friendly home. Will ship first class with dc to US only (sorry, I have to ship from home right now)

$18ppd

Here are the NB/Small pockets in EUC. One dark blue has a slight stain and the other dark blue has a couple small spots on the inner. Otherwise these are in perfect condition, snaps and elastics are fine. I'm sure the stains will come out before too long. I will add that I had a 6 pounder, and these didn't fit my ds until he was about 8 pounds and had some chunk in his legs. They're considered nb on the green bees site, but I think they fit more like a small. Great thing about them though, is they have rise snaps so they last a longer period of time than most sized dipes. Wish my ds had gotten to wear them more but he had failure to thrive issues and went from 8 to 16 pounds in a month once we figured out the problem

$40ppd

Last edited by sam707; 12-10-2012 at 08:11 PM.
sam707 is offline   Reply With Quote