Thread: Kids at u/s
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #28
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Kids at u/s

With my first, the 20 week ultrasound was in the hospital. They said no one else was allowed other than me and one person. That didn't bother us because we didn't have any kids and no family around.

With my second DD, the 20 week ultrasound was at a stand alone ultrasound center. Anyone was allowed in. They had about 6 chairs set up in the room and a TV screen on the wall so everyone could watch. My DH and then 2 year old DD were in the room.

I just had my 20 week ultrasound on Monday for this baby. It was at a hospital (different hospital than I went to with DD1), and the tech asked DH and the girls to wait in the waiting room while he did the important measurements, and then once he got everything he needed, he brought them in and showed them the baby. The room wasn't set up at all for people to watch (there was one chair), and he said it just made it easier for him to focus on what he needed to do and then he can do the fun stuff when the family comes in and not have to worry about getting the measurements.
rverrone11 is offline   Reply With Quote